Whispark Services · Aug. 21, 2020
As the outbreaks of COVID-19 continue to spread worldwide, it is always important to keep ourselves and our environment clean, but it is even more critical now. Take care of your health and protect others from COVID-19 by following the 12 steps below. They are the procedure of how to clean yourself and your personal belongings when you arrive home after spending time outside.
1. Leave your shoes outside the door
2. Wear slippers
3. Take off your gloves if you wear them.
4. Wash your hands.
5. Take off your coat. (Better hang outside and don't flap)
6. Take off your mask. (Don’t touch the outside of the mask)
7. Take off the glasses and wash hands again. (Don't forget to wash the glasses)
8. Wash your face (Remember to keep your eyes closed)
9. Wash your nasal cavity
10. Rinse your mouth
11. Wash your hair if been out for long
12. Take a shower if been out for long